How do I setup email in Windows Vista?
- Click your Windows Start button and select Email (Windows Mail) from the menu. It will open the default email application for Windows Vista, Windows Mail.
- Click Tools, then select Accounts
- When this window appears, click Add…
- Select E-mail Account
- Enter your name as you want it to appear
- Enter your full email address
- Leave the incoming e-mail server type set to POP3
Enter mail.centralva.net for your Incoming mail (POP3 or IMAP) server
Enter mail.centralva.net for your Outgoing e-mail server (SMTP) name
Do NOT click the box next to Outgoing sever requires authentication
- Enter your username and password
If you want the program to remember your password for you, check the box next to Remember password
- Click Finish
- Windows Mail will automatically connect to the mail server and download your mail at this time
- You now have email!
If you did not enter your username or password correctly for this account, you will see this window
Enter your username and password in the appropriate boxes, and then click OK.
Remember that your username and password are all lower case and ensure that your Caps Lock is not on.