Configuring Microsoft Outlook Using The New CentralVa.Net Account Settings
Change Your Outlook Settings
1. Open Outlook (2007 or newer).
2. On the Tools menu, click Account Settings.
NOTE: If the title bar of the program that you are using displays Microsoft Outlook Express, then you are using a program that is not the same as Outlook. See the help page under Outlook Express for assistance.
3. Select the centralva.net account that you want to change, and then click Change. Verify that your settings match one of the screen shots below:
NOTE: If the Outgoing mail server (SMTP): text box already has something other than mail.centralva.net typed in, do NOT change it!
4. Click on the More Settings … button, then click on the Outgoing Server tab. Verify that the check box next to My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication is checked:
5. Click the OK button, then click the Next button, then click the Finish button and you are all done!